Friday, September 3, 2021

[Ziggy Posting] Maruyama you clever son-of-a-slut!

 Maruyama you clever son-of-a-slut!

 

Eureka! I've made a discovered a new recipe!

 AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

 

I'm onto you Maruyama! It all makes sense!

 

This forest may seem as arcane as your text, and as never-ending as it is dense

 

But  one secret leads to the next, a new truth to ponder and understand

 

There may be lots of misguided drama , but one day I'll know this land.



-------

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

If that's insanity, then sign me up. For some of us, we find the truth in our own madness. The way forward after spinning in circles turns out to be the sky we see as we fall down. Or maybe it's the dirt in our faces that after falling time, after time we discover there was gold there the whole time. 

"Am I out of my mind? No, it's everyone else who is wrong."

---



God damn it. Why am I so stupid. So desne. So smooth brain. 


Why didn't I notice this sooner. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment